zondag 27 september 2015

Niall 2015

Niall's style has changed drastically so i thought it would be fun to make another best outfits thing :).
I love how Niall is literally turning into Harry ;)


















Altough a lot op people disliked this shirt, i think the colour looked good on him!

I absolutely love this one, the hat is a shame :/
I just love denim on Niall

I personally think the skinny jeans are a great improvement. 
This was just a great day
Niall needs to wear green forever 
I'm serious
so gooood
Like he's been improving so much, incredible
such a shame about the hat
green again <3 , I think I'll make a post about Niall in green 'cause it's just amazing. 
BEST THING EVER

soo that was it for now, I'll continue when i find new ones :)
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten