zaterdag 18 januari 2014

Hipster Styles.

These are just faves that i haven't looked up. (got some from http://quitespecial.tumblr.com/tagged/bho) My faves are mostly out-shining casual outfits. Some of Harry's outfits are very hipster, so i will put those in too.
Let start with my fave member: Harry <3, as we all know Harry loves Saint Laurent and i love how beanies look so good on him. Some of these are just nice.

Things i love about this outfit:
It's a blue-themed outfit, his beanie, jeans and jacket are blue.
I love his as usual tight pants with the classic grown-up shoes. Just a badass look. *

I just love this shirt, it looks very good on Harry!

This is an bit older outfit, but i think it's cute :) I like the fact that he wore these cute shoes. I also like his shirt, it looks so soft and you can see his two birds coming out.

Just: Ugh. He has a really cute sweater WITH a beanie and tight jeans. the sweater also has elbow patches on it. Just very cute. *

Harry wore this blouse in this is us in Brussel, i think it's nice. Altough it's getting a bit obvious with the tight jeans, i still love them.

What i love about this outfit is that he looks very grown-up and mature. His high hair (that's how i call it) fits the color of the jacket and shirt so well. I like the fact that it's tigerprint and that shines out his beautiful personality. *

I like it because it's kinda hipster. Bandana and pink with blue.

Blue is just perfect on Harry, i love the shirt.

I think this is just beautiful, i like the blouse and the white shirt underneath it. I like the rings and the watch. Beautiful shoes too.

I think this is just a bit more rockier look. i guess this is very near the beginning of the high hair, because of his shoes. His flat hiar fits so well with his awesome jacket. *

Well this is cute. His shirt and fits very well with his blue jacket.

Another badass look, it fits very well with his hair. And i love his grey shoes! *

Beanie, white shoes, cute shirt. *

Cute, beanie. *

I also love these type of pants on Harry. white converse :)

a very classic look. i like the sheer shirt! you can see his tattoos.

Alright, so i noticed i found like very much nice outfits of Harry. So it will be a big blog maybe i will even make another for the other boys. I will make a top ten.
i now officially got all the outfits i want to use.

I like the fact that he wears a blouse.

I like his hat, it is a beanie kind of thing, but i like it. I like the colour of his shoes.

He wore this cote earlier. I really like it.

Here you see hipster styles, an open blouse, green snapback.

This was the outfit he wore when he got his British Fashion Award. No wonder why ;)
I like his scarf, it looks a bit like the scarf from the x factor.

I really like this blouse, it fits very well with his skin color. *

We saw this snapback earlier. Blouses look very good on him!

Just a cute shirt.

This is a outfit i weirdly haven't seen before, but i like it a lot. I like the short, gray jacket with an open blouse and a cute shirt. Again Hipster Styles. *

Nice color matching; black and red.

it actually looks like an casual outfit, but it's very different. He has grey with orange. And i love the fact that he wore his converse. *

Love the beanie.

Hipster styles again. Threnchcoat and bandana, hipster. *

like.


Love the sweater, looks good on him. *

Dots.



Again a very cute sweater.

Blouse :)

Above | I love snapback harry.

Ultimate hipster, he has a bow tie and a beanie, my favourite hipster harry of all.

I think green looks very good on Harry, it looks like very creative because of the guitar.

Green <3

The shirt is so simple, but i like it.

Cuuute. *

Love beanies.

He looks so cute and fluffy.
Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding
Wow! That is like very special, because it's flat hair trenchcoat Harry, we haven't seen that that often :( But with the scarf, i love it!
Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding
Jacket, beanie, yes please!
Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding
That beanie is so cute.

Very cute outfit. Harry just manages to look cute and sexy at the same time.

That sweater! that is just too cute!

If i find something better, i'll post later! :)

OKAY, SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LOOKED AT THIS AND I JUST COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF HARRY'S CLOTHES, SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THE PAGE  LONGER AND MAKE AN OTHER PAGE WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST! (SOUNDS SO CHILDISH ;) I WILL MAKE BETTER COMMENTS CAUSE THESE ONES ARE JUST CRAP!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten